TILT Talk - A rise in digital nudging for positive student behaviours
This presentation builds on my recent paper looking at shifts between 2018-2023 in how digital nudging in universities is discussed and deployed.
There is an introduction to nudging and digital nudging and then goes onto explore literature in 2018 compared to more recent literature in 2023. There is then a discussion regarding challenges and opportunities for digital nudging of student behaviours, along with some concluding thoughts.
Advance HE Fellowship status
- Senior Fellowship
- Academic staff
- Some files are accessible
- Higher education
- Other education not elsewhere classified
- Education policy
- Educational administration, management and leadership
- Education systems not elsewhere classified
- Human geography not elsewhere classified
- Humanities and social sciences curriculum and pedagogy (excl. economics, business and management)