NTR - Students as Partners
Academic presentations can be uploaded in their original slide format. Presentations are usually represented as slide decks. Videos of presentations can be uploaded as media.
Students as Partners
Drawing together scholarship and research this sub-group seeks to share strategies that develop our understanding of students as agents of change. Working in partnership to
foster a genuine sense of belonging within a community of learning, promoting student health and wellbeing to ensure the highest standards of learning and teaching.
Work may include but is not limited to:
• The identification of strategic and sustainable (pedagogical) practices.
• Presenting models that support our understanding of students as partners.
• Exploring the rationale for staff and students to engage in partnership.
• Identifies tensions and challenges to partnership and offers suggestions to address them.
• Academic and pastoral support.
Dr Chris Headleand, The University of Lincoln