NTR - Students as Partners
Students as Partners
Drawing together scholarship and research this sub-group seeks to share strategies that develop our understanding of students as agents of change. Working in partnership to
foster a genuine sense of belonging within a community of learning, promoting student health and wellbeing to ensure the highest standards of learning and teaching.
Work may include but is not limited to:
• The identification of strategic and sustainable (pedagogical) practices.
• Presenting models that support our understanding of students as partners.
• Exploring the rationale for staff and students to engage in partnership.
• Identifies tensions and challenges to partnership and offers suggestions to address them.
• Academic and pastoral support.
Dr Chris Headleand, The University of Lincoln