NTR - Digital Education
Academic presentations can be uploaded in their original slide format. Presentations are usually represented as slide decks. Videos of presentations can be uploaded as media.
Digital education is the innovative use of digital tools and technologies during teaching and learning and is often referred to as Technology Enhanced Learning (TEL) or e-Learning. Drawing together research informed scholarship this sub-group aims to curate practice and share:
• Vision and strategy.
• Blended and online approaches to digital teaching, learning and assessment.
• The future of digital learning.
• Developing engaging and inclusive online learning materials and programmes.
• Curriculum design and development.
• Developing understanding of the pedagogy of online learning.
• Online course design and the technical tools required for implementation.
Rachelle O’Brien, University of Liverpool,
Sarah Wright, Edge Hill University
and Sue Beckingham, Sheffield Hallam University