NTR - Digital Education
Digital education is the innovative use of digital tools and technologies during teaching and learning and is often referred to as Technology Enhanced Learning (TEL) or e-Learning. Drawing together research informed scholarship this sub-group aims to curate practice and share:
• Vision and strategy.
• Blended and online approaches to digital teaching, learning and assessment.
• The future of digital learning.
• Developing engaging and inclusive online learning materials and programmes.
• Curriculum design and development.
• Developing understanding of the pedagogy of online learning.
• Online course design and the technical tools required for implementation.
Rachelle O’Brien, University of Liverpool,
Sarah Wright, Edge Hill University
and Sue Beckingham, Sheffield Hallam University