AI 101 - a short guide to good prompts
Keep hearing about large language models (LLMs) such as OpenAI's ChatGPT3.5 and GPT4, Google’s Bard and Microsoft’s Bing?
Want to understand AI and even use it in your teaching but don’t know where to begin?
Here’s the 101 that many academics have been asking for.
This 101 will help you write promotes for LLMs that you can then use in your teaching practice helping you harness AI’s power and utilise it more effectively!
Advance HE Fellowship status
- Senior Fellowship
- Academic staff
- Not accessible, or has not been checked
- Analytical biochemistry
- Biochemistry and cell biology not elsewhere classified
- Cell development, proliferation and death
- Cell metabolism
- Cell neurochemistry
- Cellular interactions (incl. adhesion, matrix, cell wall)
- Protein trafficking
- Proteomics and intermolecular interactions (excl. medical proteomics)
- Receptors and membrane biology
- Signal transduction
- Systems biology
- Synthetic biology
- Structural biology (incl. macromolecular modelling)
- Analytical spectrometry